Friday, July 27, 2007

Class Monitor

Guys, Its that time of the day again.Yes its the time to elect or select a Class Monitor. Did I said selected?.

I can't remember now whether the Class Monitor,during my primary school
days,were selected or elected.But what I did remembered, it was a tough
fight among us all. Weeks before the big day, we would jostled for a
place to be shortlisted. Our class teacher would be the man or woman
that held the power, It was him or she that we must impressed.

The criteria for the position:

a. Leadership : He must be popular, the guiding beacon for all of us to follow,
upright,pre-eminent in his studies.
b. Cleanliness : No sloppiness always smart in appearance, clean from money
politics, no back stabbing cause the blood would dirtied the floor
oops sorry but that's another story.
c. Friendliness : Must be fair to all, well disposed and kindly.

d. Trustworthy : Reliable and able to carry out the responsibilities

Oh well... all the qualities that I've mentioned, wish I could said that
of our so called leaders now..! Wait a minute aren't those were only for the class monitor, what about the prefect?.OK I will save that story for another
day.

No comments: