Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Month of October! Oh, what a month that was

What a month, October was!.First its the Hari raya celebration and you expected that but with the daughter coming back from the boarding school with her mulfunctioned digital camera and the the cost to repair it is almost 40% of the original value, if it were me, I would have declared it BER ( beyond economical repair) but when you see the daughter's forlorn face ,you just grit your teeth.

One hot night this October, the aircon broke down, the cost to replace the compressor was 50% of the cost value plus labour , I just shaked my head and called for a new aircon to be installed.

Suddenly, the old fateful washing machine decided to call the day yet another tragedy to my pocket.

One morning, I got a call from the service centre repairing my other daughter's Ipod, so I drove to the centre to pick up the Ipod , cost me nothing as it still under warranty but unfortunately it went kaput one day after and I decided to call it the day, as petrol is not water you know, she will have to make do with her other walkaman cassette player, her other compact disk player, the desk top computer and others etc etc.

Then the made in China VCD player went berserk and did not want to play anymore, just threw the thing out and got a new DVD player, yet another damage to my financial situation.

What's next , I hope nothing happen in the next few weeks ......God, please god.

No comments: