Friday, November 2, 2007

The Friday Sermon

I've just come back from the Friday's prayer at the Naval Base
Mosque.Its been a long time since I have been there, normally I would
have my friday's prayer done at the Teluk Mosque which was quite convenience for me in some days but not this friday as the traffic along the Daeng Selaili Road was jammed pack with cars. So I was quite surprised with the new set up that they have in the Naval Base Mosque. Hey..! they have large screen here too, mate.

And the title that I read on the big screen is " Ahlak Pemuda & Pemudi kita ".I did not really pay any attention to the screen as the imam was reading his sermon but at the corner of my eyes,I could not figured why my neighbor attention was riveted at the screen. So there it was ,as the Imam was reading the sermon on the the subject matter, they have the visual presentation on the big screen,...... so what come out when male and female came together out of wedlock, it should be a baby, no it's not in our society in our now so called Islam Hadhari society , its' the fetuses..... an unwanted fetuses,in the rubbish bin,garbage area,at the road side in a bag, you name it and they have it on the screen. I would thanks god that ,on this particular day they decided only to show the unwanted fetuses and not newly born ,alive and kicking innocent babies at the foot of the tree,at the door of houses and stair of the mosques and temples and they are the lucky ones.And also not to show the dead babies that were flushed through the toilets, thrown onto the streets and left at the rubbish dump for the dogs. What kind of youths that we have brought up today......................God forgive us.

Well I think our society have become so immune to that kind of gruesome scenery but what come next on the big screen really shook me to the core,what's happening to our world, our civilized world,the so called free world, it showed somewhere in the world ,those who practiced "one child policy" did to their unwanted aborted fetuses.......they MADE SOUP out of it , in one scene they showed a group of ten sharing a big bowl of fetuses soup and one was barbecued and presented on a plate at the table. Guys........, Guys........ a barbecued fetuses surrounded by the ten with ketchup,chily sauce,folk and knife and all just like we're having our barbecued lamb or pike on the table, without guilt showed in their faces ........................ ...........!.Okay in some society they will eat any thing... elephants,cats,rats ...... dogs and what have you, but this time it beyond explanation at least to me.... .............................................!

In the last scene, they showed how our Mat Rempit,in his glory, was found at the road side,in one scene they have his body sprawled on the road minus his head (shouldn't his legs go the other way), blood all over the body, then they showed his head in some bushes somewhere.

What intrigued me was that , shouldn't he in his pinnacle should died with a smile and big grin on his face (like our spaceman) or at least a Victory sign with his hand but instead in death his just protruded his tongue at you.

No comments: