Monday, November 19, 2007

SPM period

Well ,this was the second week, the family was away in Langkawi and I was alone at home, missed them terribly. Why?? you might asked ,well guys I sacrificed my family life so that my daugther can be with her mum and sister for the whole of SPM examination period in Langkawi. After talking to her mum last night, I knew that I have made the correct decision.
It seem that one of her friends was spending the night at the apartment
for the night after reporting sick, and the mother (my daughter's friend's mother)
was worried sick and practically begging my wife to take her daughter in
to the apartment, I guess that can happen to my daughter also(and I too would have worried sick) if I did not agreed to have the family moved to Langkawi for the SPM examination duration. I missed them now....thank you god for the "rezeki" that you have bestowed on me.

No comments: