Monday, November 12, 2007

10th November 2007 The BERSIH Gathering

What can I say, I was not there but after reading the blogsphere commentaries. El and Jeancumlately have summed up the gathering nicely........!


el // Nov 12th 2007 at 2:41 am

Kenapa ramai melayu…

senang saja nak menjawab…

MELAYULAH YANG PALING BANYAK DITINDAS, DIANIAYA, DIKHIANATI OLEH ORANG MELAYU SENDIRI!!!

KERANA MELAYULAH YANG DIGUNAKAN OLEH MELAYU-MELAYU TERTENTU UNTUK MENGAUT KEKAYAAN PERIBADI

DAN… KERANA MELAYU SUDAH SEDAR, SUDAH TIDAK INGIN DITIPU, DITINDAS, DAN DIANIAYA LAGI… [kalau ada yang masih lena… itu melayu yang masih mengagungkan keris di zaman orang guna senjata api…]


Jeancumlately // Nov 12th 2007 at 10:11 am

Thank you el for saying it…

I dont usually agree with amrozi either but the truth hurts. I was in masjid jamek and looked at the people around me. Mostly malays… well, I would say more then 80%. And quietly I asked myself, where are those people who were screaming and complaining endlessly for being discriminated against, bla, bla, bla… Ironically, the very race they had belittled, criticized and made fun of were there to fight for everybody’s cause. Come on…

I guess, at the end of the day, its too much to risk the big house, the big screen tv, the big car and the big wife…

Monty, at your age, I respect you for walking your talk.

No comments: